Just for all to know, it works with my test case.
Thanks.
Magacho

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Magacho - M4U [mailto:flavio.maga...@m4u.com.br]
Sent: terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012 07:08
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Netty or Mina Async in the same socket

The idea is to use a development build. I'm building a release of camel-netty
to test a code that claus have done. So how can I use this build in service mix?

Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's depends on what's version of service mix are you using.
As Apache Camel provides patch releases, it could be possible that you just
replace the camel-netty or camel-mina jars with that latest one.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat