Hi,
It dependents on how you setup the  client request context header.
You may need to clean up the header if you don't want to the setting affect the
next camel-cxf producer.

By default camel-cxf endpoint will copy the message headers from the in message
to the out message,
 which means the client request header will still effect on the second
camel-cxf endpoint.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.