I am still having that problem.I had removed responseContext,RequestContext
from the inMessage and added a requestContext with a new ClientPolicy .Do i
to remove any other headers?

below is the code snippet

exchange.getIn().removeHeader(Client.RESPONSE_CONTEXT);
exchange.getIn().removeHeader(Client.REQUEST_CONTEXT);
 Map<String, Object> requestContext = new HashMap<String, Object>();
 HTTPClientPolicy clientPolicy = new HTTPClientPolicy();
 clientPolicy.setReceiveTimeout(1);
 requestContext.put(HTTPClientPolicy.class.getName(), clientPolicy);
exchange.getIn().setHeader(Client.REQUEST_CONTEXT , requestContext);

Thanks
Ravi