> The messages should be consumed if its JMSCorrelationID matches a id
> that was sent from a request.

Where is this checking done? I could take a look at the code.

> It uses JMSSelector to match which messages to pickup as reply
> messages, that matches JMSCorrelationID set on sending the request.
> It builds a JMSSelector query from this code
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jms/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/jms/reply/MessageSelectorCreator.java

> You can enable some TRACE logging to see the query.

In the query, i can see the correlationIds of the stuck messages in the
reply queue always there. If they are in this list, should´t be picked from
the queue? What´s the next step after creating this query? I could take a
look also.

Thanks