The camel-smpp component doesn't support the TRX mode yet. We only support
the trasmitter mode (if you use to(...)) and the receiver mode (if you use
from(...)). I don't think it's a good idea to have an enpoint which is a
producer and a consumer. How should your route looks like? What is the
reason for this limitation from your SMSC?

Sent from a mobile device