This is a gotcha more people encounter. However it's very easy to solve. To
remove all headers use a wildcard expression:

from(...).removeHeaders("*").to("smtp://....")

Similarly to remove all headers except some of your own (myheader1 and
myheader2) use a wildcard with a vararg:

from(...).removeHeaders("*", "myheader1", "myheader).to("smtp://....")

Again to remove only Camel headers but no other transport headers:

from(...).removeHeaders("Camel*").to("smtp://....")

I think in your case removeHeaders("*") will suffice.

Good luck!

Regards,
Richard