We can verify that if the MQ message is sent with MQMessage.format =
MQConstants.MQFMT_STRING, then our route will receive text message.
Otherwise, it will receive a byte array. Actually, the sending app uses the
same write bytes method to put the message into the queue. The same message
can be received as bytes when using MQMessage.readFully method.

Also, we need to know the charset that camel/jms uses to convert the bytes
into string to revert the text message back to bytes since we need to get
the original binary values.

Any suggestions?