Hi Ram,

> Is there anyone who has already built a solution like this?

Sounds like a pretty common requirements for the Camel-based solution
:)  Camel deployed on the ServiceMix should suit you more than well.

If you would like to consult any particular aspect of your system,
feel free to ask here as well. We would be happy to assist :) .

> have to take messages and route them to various communication endpoints (as
> of now, email, sms, social, mobile, web)

If support many endpoints [1] of the box, probably all you need. If
you miss support for the particular technology, you can always create
Jira [2] ticket for it.

Best regards.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/components.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL