Hello All
      I am trying to use splitter. I am using splitter first time. Following
is my route

<route>
<from uri="direct:start"></from>
     <split strategyRef="MyAggregationStrategy" parallelProcessing="true">
         <method bean="myBean" method="splitMessage"/>
         <to uri="bean:myService?method=service1/>
         <to uri="bean:myService?method=service2/>
    </split>
</route>

Now as per Camel doc, splitMessage() will help me to split incoming message
and will return a collection of splitted messages. As parallel processing is
enabled, service1() and service2() will be executed simultaneously.
MyAggregationStrategy will help me to aggregate the result from service1()
and service2().
In MyAggregationStrategy, I am trying to combine the result from service1()
and service2().
But when I am done with splitter and returning back, it is not giving me
combined result.

Please help me how to get combined result of MyAggregationStrategy in caller
method.

Thanks
Bhushan