Hi

Would be great to use the new websocket jsr by default, no?
Le 4 mai 2013 10:29, "Claus Ibsen" <[email protected]> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> No the current camel-websocket is Jetty based.
> There is a ticket to create a new component using the Atmosphere
> framework which is container agnostic.
>
> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Chris Wolf <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I see that it uses Jetty to launch a web server for camel-websocket in
> > producer mode.  I'm seeing some
> > dependency clashes with JBoss - before I sort that out - let me ask,
> > will it even work?
> >
> > It seems a bit unconventional to launch an embedded servlet container
> > from within a web application.
> >
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> >
> > Chris
>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Email: [email protected]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
>

Reply via email to