If you want to have the soap header part processed by CXF and let the
payload (i.e,, the soap body content) generically to be propagated to the
camel route, you should configure the cxf endpoint using the jaxws generic
provider mode (i.e, use PAYLOAD mode with no wsdl nor serviceClass given).
I think this is what you are looking for.
regards, aki