Willem.Jiang wrote
> It looks like you are deploying the camel route into OSGi container?
> The warning means there are more than on javax.xml.ws.WebServiceProvider
> classes are loaded by deferent Classloader.

Hi,

still having
/WARNUNG: The javax.xml.ws.WebServiceProvider annotation was already loaded
by another classloader. Please check if there are multiple versions of the
web service annotation jar in your classpath. /
problem.
I double checked all used bundles. Just one bundle exports needed packages
(javax.xml.ws...).

What can I do to fix this problem? (Working with Equinox)

Regards.