With Camel 2.11 the impliedDecimalSeparator appears to have a problem with
numbers starting with 0.  For example:

@DataField(pos = 1, precision = 10, length = 11, impliedDecimalSeparator =
true)     private BigDecimal     foobar;

value: 00000123567

Throws an error

Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result.
caused by
java.math.BigDecimal.divide(BigDecimal.java:1616)
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.format.BigDecimalFormat.parse(BigDecimalFormat.java:38)
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.format.BigDecimalFormat.parse(BigDecimalFormat.java:23)
(...)

>From what I've been able to follow in the SVN updates for Camel 2.11.0 for
this change it looks like perhaps the result.divide may be trying to divide
by a zero multiplier, but I'm not 100% sure.