I'm having an issue with aggregator.

I have an incoming Web Service request that will be split into 2 messages
and have the responses of both web requests aggregated together. This works
fine, and I do get a good aggregated message within the aggregation route.

However, once I'm out of that route and it goes back to the main calling
route (bottom one) the message is not what is aggregated, it's one of the
be the envelop that camel uses?

Here is my spring XML: