Hey Claus,

Thanks for the reply. I looked at that pattern, and I do get the aggregated
results back properly - in the Aggregate route. However, once processing
continues past that the exchange reverts back to what it was before it got
split->aggregated.

Using the link you posted, I changed my batch route to the following:

As you can see, I aggregate after the split. Before I sent each message to
the aggregate inside the <camel:when>.

However, this and the previous give the same result:

When logHere3 is hit, the exchange is the same as the one that got split,
not the one that got aggregated.

How can I fix this?