I think I acomplish the task to send javascript as a response.

1) in the same bundle I put the response:
/fzlbpms-service-orbeon/src/main/resources/br/edu/fzlbpms/process/ProcessoSincrono/*processSincronoIniticalRequestResponse.xhtml*

this is the code (not consider jsf name space because this was just a test)
http://sourceforge.net/p/fzlbpmsapps/code/ci/master/tree/fzlbpms-service-orbeon/src/main/resources/br/edu/fzlbpms/process/ProcessoSincrono/processSincronoIniticalRequestResponse.xhtml

2) to send it like a response for the orbeon submit...
http://sourceforge.net/p/fzlbpmsapps/code/ci/master/tree/fzlbpms-service-orbeon/src/main/java/br/edu/fzlbpms/process/ProcessoSincrono/BuildRestResponseProcessor.java

and to wire it: the route!
http://sourceforge.net/p/fzlbpmsapps/code/ci/master/tree/fzlbpms-service-orbeon/src/main/resources/META-INF/spring/routes.xml

Are there any problem to do it in this way?  I planning in the future send
this kind of response to porlets and doing it in this way I can controll the
response changing in it in the spring property of the processor accordingly.

sorry to ask before to try!