About the creation of the SOAP message, I will take a look about data
format, thanks.

About javascript, the main purpose is provide a human response to the user.
I think that it could be

1) a redirect to another location (possible another orbeon form) or
2) show a link to the user for he/her achieve the next page that the route
determine or
3) just to thanks the user for the submitted data.

My option for doing this by javascript is because I think it can provide
much power to interact to the user in the browser and because it is more
scalable in case of future necessity. What do you think about it?

thanks