Hi,

I just found you didn't specify the wsdlURL or serviceClass attributes in you
CxfEndpoint element.
They are useful when CXF is trying to build up ServiceModel for handling the
request and response.
Can you add either one of them to your CxfEndpoint definition?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat