From: Aki Yoshida [mailto:elak...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 9:58 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Camel 2.9.2, CXF 2.6.2 - How should the response look for CXF
producer using Payload dataformat

Actually, the payload check by DocLiteranInInterceptor is disabled by default
for the generic dispatcher mode.

So it is strange.

I thought there could be some version interoperability issue between cxf and
camel and just ran a test with camel-2.9.2 and cxf-2.6.4.
but it's working for me.

so it is strange that sunita is getting this error.