@Stephan - that is a bit over my head, perhaps I don't understand the sftp
component and jsch well enough yet. What I do know is that jsch is taking
the String param passed in via Camel (the fileName param) and turning that
in to a File, which I don't think will work with classpath resources? There
is a another method in the jsch Util class that loads in by bytes instead -
or perhaps camel is not calling the Util class at all, I'm not sure.

If someone could point me at the spot where camel hooks the keyfile in to
jsch I'd be happy to take a shot at improving it if possible.