Hi,

I have attached a patch for the camel-ftp component to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6477  that has the following
functionality:
1. add a test for the existing (file based) client key authentication
2. add new configuration parameters knownHostsUri and privateKeyUri that allow
to give URIs as parameters (including classpath URIs which is the default) plus
implementation and test
3. add new configuration parameters knownHosts and privateKey that allow to
pass references to byte[] (in the OpenSSH format as the files) containing the
private key and known hosts material
4. add a new configuration parameter privateKeyPassphrase, which does the same
as the existing privateKeyFilePassphrase (which we should probably deprecate,
because it does not only apply to files but to the other privateKey entities,
too).

I added new parameters because I wanted to avoid breaking existing scenarios.
What do you think about the parameter names.

Best regards
Stephan