Hi,

I think you have more opinions to reach your goal.

One easy solution would be to use the quarz component instead of the timer. You can configure the quarz component by a cron config. Therefor you could configure that it should run as many times as you need to process all rows.
http://camel.apache.org/quartz.html

Another solution would be to have a route with a timer and after all rows have been processed you can stop the route and start it on the next day at a certain time. To archive that have a look here:

http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html

regards, Marco