Hi Christian

Thanks - and sorry for the somewhat rough tests. Currently I'm trying to
solve multiple problems at the same time

And I tried it on 1.12.0 yesterday and there it works as you say. There
seems to be another problem with tracing on 1.12.0 though. When you activate
tracing using jmx console the tracing seems not to be invoked.

I haven't had the time to dig closer into it, so atm. take this only as a
hunch that there might be some problems here.

Best,
Preben