Hello Camel-Users,

Can property placeholders be used in the URI supplied to the
interceptFrom(String) method belonging to the RouteBuilder class?  My
apologies if this topic is covered by existing documentation; if so, I did
not see it.

I was reading CAMEL-5129 which addressed a similar issue, but that appeared
to be when a placeholder was used in the URI  passed in a from(String)
method call.  I examined the unit-test associated with the JIRA issue and
it did not cover my particular scenario.

I have been attempting to use a property placeholder in both the
"interceptFrom" and "from" method calls without much success. The following
example demonstrates my usage:

Example:

interceptFrom("activemq:{{jms.order.destination}}")
    .when(header("MSG_TYPE").isNotEqualTo("ORDER"))
    .to("direct:ERROR").stop();

from("activemq:{{jms.order.destination}}")
    .to("file:{{file.order.inbox}}");

In this case the Exchange is not intercepted.  In contrast, if the
"interceptFrom" has a hard-coded value then the Exchange is intercepted as
expected (where "jms.order.destination" = "ORDERS":

interceptFrom("activemq:ORDERS")
    .when(header("MSG_TYPE").isNotEqualTo("ORDER"))
    .to("direct:ERROR").stop();

from("activemq:{{jms.order.destination}}")
    .to("file:{{file.order.inbox}}");

This is likely the correct behavior, but I was hoping to receive
confirmation in that regard.

Environment:
- Camel version:  2.10.0.redhat-60024 (though I tried 2.11.1 as well)
- Oracle JDK 1.7.x

Many thanks,

-Steve