Hi Robert!

Thanks for your good work. We appreciate it. It looks really cool and I
think this poster provides a good overview which components do we have in
each particular area.

As outlined in [1] and mentioned by James, you should
- refer to "The Apache Camel Components Poster" instead of "The Camel
Components Poster"

Thanks for your cooperation and willing to update the poster.

I don't think it's an issue to have the "GLIESIAN, LLC." whatermark and
footer, but prefer to have the trademarks ok. Therefore, I also put
trademarks@ in CC to request their permission that you can publish/sell
this poster [2] after the mentioned update.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/#guidelines
[2] http://gliesian.com/camel/TheCamelComponentPosterWithWatermark.pdf

Best,

Christian Müller