How to get the real node count of a router, I used the tracer function and
get the number of nodes had been traced via
TracedRouteNodes traced = exchange.getUnitOfWork().getTracedRouteNodes();
List<RouteNode> list = traced.getNodes();
and the size of list is the node count traced. So if I can get the total
count of node in the route, I can check whether the route finished.

But how can I get the total count in the router, which api I can use. Or any
other method can be use to check whether a message routed over.

Thanks, Sincerely.