Hi Folks,

I'm using the CXFRS component in my route. I parse the response from a
webservice to extract 2 elements. I extracted the first element successfully
however, I receive a SAXParseException - premature end of file when an
attempt is made to extract the 2nd element.

After reading online, I found that the response input stream can only be
read once and in order to read from it multiple times I should set
streamCache=true at the route level.

I'm wondering does this approach have much of an impact on performance?

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Edwin