Hi

I am using Camel 2.12.1 and Rabbitmq 3.2.1

I have defined the following route in my spring config and every time I send
a message to "general.topic" I would expect the message would end up in
"scheduler.queue"

But this doesn't happen it puts the message back to "general.queue" in a
loop. I send only one message to "general.topic" it keeps putting the same
message multiple times in the "general.queue" until I stop the Camel server.

/
        <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
                <route>
                        <from
uri="rabbitmq://localhost/general.topic?queue=general.queue&amp;routingKey=general.queue&amp;exchangeType=topic&amp;username=guest&amp;password=guest&amp;autoDelete=false&amp;durable=true"
/>
uri="rabbitmq://localhost/scheduler.topic?queue=scheduler.queue&amp;routingKey=scheduler.queue&amp;exchangeType=topic&amp;username=guest&amp;password=guest&amp;autoDelete=false&amp;durable=true"
/>
                </route>
        </camelContext>/

If I change the "to" route as "/<to
uri="log:com.mycompany.order?level=INFO"/>/" it logs the message properly in
the log and only once.

Any help or suggestions?.

Thanks.
Muthu