From: bhcohen [bruce_co...@sra.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 11:03 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: MessageHelper.dumpAsXml()

Since MessageHelper.dumpAsXml() marshals a Message as XML, is there a method
somewhere that does the opposite, i.e. takes XML output generated by from
dumpAsXml()  and produces a Message?

I'm trying to implement a dead letter channel in which I write problematic
Messages (body and header) to a file so that they can be examined but then
later replayed through Camel.  I'd like to avoid implementing my own file
format, dumpAsXml() appears to meet my needs for persisting headers and body
but I'm not sure if there is a way take the output of dumpAsXml() and have
it parsed into headers and body and sent to an endpoint.

-Bruce