Yes, the idea is to manually inspect the messages to determine what caused
the problem, make any necessary corrections and replay them.

I'm assuming that I would need to stop and restart the Camel application to
fix whatever caused the processing of the message to fail.  So I don't think
I could rely on leaving the message in a non-persistent form in the Camel
application.

-Bruce

Ravi Godbole wrote