Hey guys,

I'm trying to write a Camel route that will only kick off once two files are
present on the server, but I can't seem to figure out an easy way to do
this.  I was hoping there'd be a Simple command for this or some feature in
the File component, but I haven't found anything that looks promising.

I was thinking I could start my route with a file endpoint, then do a poll
enrich on the second file and kick out an error if the second file doesn't
exist, but this seems a little kludgy.  Is there a better way to accomplish
this?

Thanks.