As Camel route provides some abstraction of message routing, when you write the
route, you don’t need to take care of the component implementation. All you
need to do is make sure the camel route works as you expected first.

With the help of camel unit test, we can make sure the camel route works, then
you can add more integration test to make sure the camel component works as you
expected.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.