hi,
I just filed CAMEL-7388 and committed the change. (only in master at the moment)

This enclosing/wrapping mode gets enabled with the
inheritNamespaceToken property is set to "*".
One might say, I am misusing the inheritNamespaceToken property to
provide this extra option.

But this actually fits nicely, as this property will become useless
under "the root enclosing/wrapping" mode and so using this property
name to configure this mode is a benefit of not needing to introduce
another property that can semantically conflict with the
inheritNamespaceToken property.

Let me know if you dislike this configuration option.
thanks
regards, aki