as it seems the corresponding source files have not been linked to the
jira ticket,

you can find examples/test cases at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tree;f=camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/language/tokenizer;h=72c5debe203cc31f7cd0a7e369c162b721c7308d;hb=01d587525f937b3135791f1c1d100909b245382a

camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/language/tokenizer/TokenizeWrapLanguageTest.java