I'm able to run most camel scenarios as a stand-alone java application
indicating org.apache.camel.spring.Main as the main function. Spring Main
automatically locates the xml bean file and initializes the camel context
and the camel routes. I find it very convenient for quick testing an
debugging.
However, I could not get the cxf web service endpoints to work that way. The
application builds and launches correctly and the routes that don't include
the cxf web service endpoints work fine. Also when I deploy the application
to Service Mix the web service endpoint works fine too.

Is there any way to get the web service endpoints to work in a standalone
java application? I'd expect it should be doable, I'd just need to somehow
initialize the jetty servlet or something...
Thanks, Thomas