It's contributed via spring. I can see this part is fine because if I
misconfigure the id with something like 'MyUnregisteredContextHandler' then
I get a NoSuchBeanException when the camelContext is created.

Does anybody know of any examples of setting up a servlet with camel-jetty?
If I add a filter to the handler I can see it gets executed on requests but
for some reason any servlets I add never get invoked.

Jack