Thanks for the reply!

I'm using the rest-dsl with camel-jetty and trying to integrate this with
the camel-swagger to provide the api docs. Camel-swagger only provides a
servlet. So my hope was to reuse camel-jetty to expose this servlet.

Do you know if it is possible to register servlets with the camel-jetty
component using another method?

Thanks,

Jack