I agree that the work for CAMEL-7181 doesn't cover all cases. Looking at the
current source I see a couple of issues:

1) populateExchangeFromCxfRequest(Exchange, Exchange) doesn't check
MTOM_ENABLED - it never includes attachments for POJOs

2) populateCxfResponseFromExchange(Exchange, Exchange)  - the same issue.

Can someone re-open the JIRA task? Or should I log a new one?

I'm quite happy to make the fixes. What's the best format to submit the fix
- patch or pull request?

Thanks,

Paul