Hi

I'm using a FTP2 consumer for SFTP on a linux OS implementation. Due the the
size of the source file (gigabytes), I'm using the option
"localWorkDirectory". According to the  camel documentation
<http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html>   the local local file should be deleted
on Exchange completion. Excerpt from documentation:

Using Local Work Directory

/Camel supports consuming from remote FTP servers and downloading the files
directly into a local work directory. This avoids reading the entire remote
file content into memory as it is streamed directly into the local file
using FileOutputStream.
Camel will store to a local file with the same name as the remote file,
though with .inprogress as extension while the file is being downloaded.
Afterwards, the file is renamed to remove the .inprogress suffix. And
finally, when the Exchange is complete the local file is deleted./

What I'm finding is the (local) file persists (in my case in the folder:
/tmp/) after the route processing has completed. Does anyone know whether my
interpretation of the documentation is correct and the local file created
should be deleted - or will I have to create my own process to remove the
local file (either in bash / with camel)?

I have included a (pseudo) representation of the XML DSL I'm using is below.

Any insight on best practice for the localWorkDirectory option would be most
welcomed.

Many thanks!