Hi

I suggest if you can do a new test where you dont mark an existing
mail back as unseen, but try with an actual new mail.

Also as camel-mail dont have an unit test for that option, it would be
good to add one. And see if indeed there is a bug, though the option
has been around for years. So others ought to have spotted a problem
before.

And you are welcome to log a JIRA ticket and refer to this thread so
we wont forget and can look into it.

Though I personally have best time in the morning to do Camel stuff,
so maybe I find a slot tomorrow.