Hi

I added an unit test of the copyTo function
https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/5a4d715a1b065a3598ad0ef85b98da81f438c0b5

Not sure why it fails for you. Maybe its some permission issue or the
copyTo folder does not exists, and cannot be created or something.

Your best chance is to run with debug and then step through the code
in camel-mail and see what happens in the MailConsumer class.