You can define the aggregator and processor just as you do with spring.
As Camel has a set of internal modules, which can be unmarshalled from the xml
with JAXB, to implement the EPI. We just need to tell
JndiCamelServletContextListener to load these routes xml this time. The route
definition is same with the one that we use in Spring.

The only short coming of this approach is you cannot create multiple camel
context unless you change the code of JndiCamelServletContextListener.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com