OK, I know you point, you need to setup the camel registry for lookup the
processor reference.
Please take a look at the section of "Using custom CamelContextLifecycle"[1],
there is an example to show you how to setup the registry for processor
reference that you may use.

I will update the example for this usage shortly.

[1]https://camel.apache.org/servletlistener-component.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On December 8, 2014 at 9:31:29 AM, yogu13 (yogesh....@synechron.com) wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply williem!
>
> my configuration used is as follows:
>
> web.xml
>
> > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee
> http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_1.xsd";
> version="3.1">
>
> Application
>

> name
> MyCamel
>

> routeBuilder-MyRoute
>

> classpath:camel-config.xml
>

> org.apache.camel.component.servletlistener.JndiCamelServletContextListener
>

> CamelServlet
>
> org.apache.camel.component.servlet.CamelHttpTransportServlet
> 1
>

> CamelServlet
> /camel/*
>

> camel-config.xml :
>

> > class="com.example.processor.BackEndServicesDiscoveryProcessor"/>

name