Hi all

I have a setup where I need to download from several FTP sites - but it needs
to be done one after another. I have looked over the documentation, but nothing
stands out as being what I need.

I have a timer that fires once a day. This timer should trigger the first
download route. When that finishes, the next download route should start. Then
the next... and so on. But as I understand from the documentation of the FTP
Component, it will only consume when used as a from() - and there is no way to
force it to download when it is a producer ( to() )

I have looked at using the recipientlist, onCompletion, but they don't seem to
do the trick. Maybe I'm just overlooking something obvious :)

Regards - and have a nice weekend,
Svend