Hi Satyam

XSLT/XQuery  is cleaner, better performing and above all easy to update and
maintain.

Maintaining or making any change in java object based mapping is more time
consuming and calls for code checkout edit , project re compiling / re
bundling and re deployments .

If xsd undergoes updates , then it might call for more efforts to maintain
java mappings.

Cheers
Reji