Hi

I would only suggest xslt if you have experience using it and are
comfortable using it. It can be really hard to understand and maintain
if it gets big.

Plain java code, even if its doing boiler plate get -> set is
something everybody understands and can maintain.

And there is some libraries like dozer (and others) that can do POJO
-> POJO mapping, if that is required.

That is just my thoughts.