Hi all,

I have to change the namespace of the incoming messages to our webservice.

The consumer route looks like the following:
from("cxf:/myservice?serviceClass=myServiceClass")...

I've tried to add somehow an interceptor to this(parameter properties.in,
properties.inInterceptors?), but I don't get it how to configure it to my
route.

We are not configuring our cxf endpoints in spring so I have to solve it
with additional parameters to the route. I think an interceptor with the
transformation feature mentioned in the cxf documentation is the right
solution, but I was not able to configure it correctly.

How can I add an interceptor to the route? Or is there another way to change
the namespace of the incoming message?

kind regards, soilworker