It's an web application, context is started via a subclass of the
ContextLoaderListener.
camel-context.xml
        <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>

                <routeBuilder ref="masterRoutesBuilder" />

        </camelContext>

The masterRoutesBuilder adds all routes to the context. Each route class is
a sub class of RouteBuilder.
So our routes are configured in the configure method.

Additional Information:
If I use

and I look to the created endpoint the camelContext of it is of type
DefaultCamelContext.

If I use

and I look to the created endpoint the camelContext of it is of type
SpringCamelContext.

Could this be the problem, and if so how can i solve it?

kind regards,
Christoph