Hello,
I have proxied real web service by defining proxy. I am tracing messages via
camel's tracer and writing to database and after that presenting on the web
application. The XML Request and Responses are quite long and i wanted to
make them smaller by setting dataFormat=PAYLOAD at CXF endpoint but when i
change this dataFormat=MESSAGE to dataFormat=PAYLOAD, i got this exception :
HTTP operation failed invoking http://localhost:9082/webservices/payment
with statusCode: 500
What is wrong with the configuration? Could you please help?
Here is my endpoint configuration:

        <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="reportIncident"

address="http://localhost:${proxy.port}/gadget-ws-proxy/webservices/payment";
                endpointName="s:PaymentEndpoint"
serviceName="s:PaymentEndpointService"
                wsdlURL="etc/wsdl/report_incident.wsdl"
xmlns:s="http://gadget.com"; />

        <bean id="realWebService" class="com.gadget.ws.proxy.RealWebServiceBean"
                init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">

                <property name="url"

value="http://localhost:${real.port}/webservices/payment"; />
        </bean>

<camelContext>

                <endpoint id="callRealWebService"
                        uri="http://localhost:${real.port}/webservices/payment";
/>

                <route>
                        <from uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident?dataFormat=PAYLOAD"
/>

                        <to uri="log:input" />
                        <removeHeaders pattern="CamelHttp*" />

                        <to ref="callRealWebService" />