Actually, i am trying with cxf endpoint but the real backend is not
accessible and got connetion refused exception since it is not accessible
via telnet as well. All the properties are same whereas ports are
different. Is there any special property that i should set? I followed Fuse
documentation as there is a topic proxy by payload but didnt work...

23 Nisan 2015 Perşembe tarihinde, Willem.Jiang [via Camel] <
ml-node+s465427n5766183...@n5.nabble.com> yazdı:

> PAYLOAD message body just have the SOAP headers and SOAP body messages.
> If you want to send out the PAYLOAD message to a real web service
> endpoint, you need to use camel cxf endpoint to do it as it will put the
> message body into a soap envelope.
>
> --
> Willem Jiang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> Web: http://www.redhat.com
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
> http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>

> On April 21, 2015 at 6:42:06 PM, ercan.canlier ([hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5766183&i=0>) wrote:
>
> > Hi Jiang,
> > First of all, thanks for your interest.
> > Could you please give me some hints about it?
> > How can i show only soap body also at response?
> > Or how should i redirect the request with PAYLOAD mode?
> > Thanks.
> > Ercan
> >

> > --

> .